- For Individuals
- Oracle DBA
- Oracle SQL
- Oracle Pl-SQL
- Oracle Forms
- Oracle Forms
- Oracle Primavera
- Java Courses
- CAD CAM Courses
- Export Import Training
- Summer Internship with Project & Training
- Web Designing
- Android & iOS Courses
- Safety & First Aid
- Infrastructure Hire
- Palium Blog
PMP Certification Classroom Training
Project Management Professional (PMP®) program is designed to lead the participant to an internationally recognized certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI®)(USA). The program will help individuals prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Examination.
What skills will the student gain?
After the completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the processes of project management
- · Learn about the project phases, project life cycle and project stakeholders
- · Learn about the core project management processes of Scope, Time and Cost
- · Learn about facilitating processes of Quality, Human Resources, Communication and Risk
- · Learn how to use the PMBOK® Guide to prepare for the examination
- · Ascertain their level of readiness for taking the PMP Examination
Cost of PMP Certification
Certification cost has two components -
PMP Preparation Training Cost:
· Classroom Training – 4 days
· Ekit – PDU for 35hrs + Book + Online test database
PMP Certification Exam Cost:
· Payable Directly to PMI
Who should Attend?
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Contract Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Program Analysts
What will you get?
• 4 days of full Classroom training
• PDU credit
• Hard copy of PMBOK - 5th Edition Road To Success
• Online access to Mock Tests
• Study Plan for Passing Exam in First try
• Tips for Effective Studying and PMP Exam
Lunch, tea, snacks on all 4 days
Who are we?
Palium is a training organization conducting trainings on Functional, Soft-Skills, IT and Project Management areas. We have conducted programs for leading corporates like ITC, JUSCO, CMS and many others.
We also conduct courses on Primavera P6, MS Project and other Project Management related topics.
Palium works with Infocareers, an approved REP of Project Management Institute (REP ID: 2989). Infocareer has conducted numerous such programs and has helped individuals to achieve certification and work successfully in the Project Management domain.
For Registration Contact:
Barindra De: + 91 – 90510 92035 or
Shrabana Pal: + 91 – 84205 94969
Palium Software Services Private Limited
1st Floor, ‘Sheeba Bhavan’,
1/22, Poddar Nagar
(Near South City Mall/Dominos Pizza),
Kolkata, West Bengal 700068
P: +91-842 059 4969 L: +91-33-4001 7947
About the Faculty
The program will be conducted by an experienced PMP with many years of Project Management experience. He has helped numerous individuals to achieve PMP certification.