- For Individuals
- Oracle DBA
- Oracle SQL
- Oracle Pl-SQL
- Oracle Forms
- Oracle Forms
- Oracle Primavera
- Java Courses
- CAD CAM Courses
- Export Import Training
- Summer Internship with Project & Training
- Web Designing
- Android & iOS Courses
- Safety & First Aid
- Infrastructure Hire
- Palium Blog
Palium Skills offers the following Photography Courses to individuals and corporates.
- Photographer Focus - a free session hosted by a budding/professional photographer sharing his or her views with the audience
- One day sessions on Photography - a one day session focussed exclusively on a topic of interest relating to a particular aspect of phtography or a overview session similar to Level1 below
- Photography - Level1
- Photography - Level2
Photography - Level1
This course is for those who want to start from the basics. It takes one through all the aspects of Photography that one needs to understand and take photographs successfully. The course covers the following -
Duration: 4 weeks (one class per week)
- Participants & Comperes
- What camera you own
- Which type of photos you like to see/shoot.
2: About Photography?
- What is Photography?
- Inspirational photographers and their quotes.
3: Different types of camera
- film,digital, slr, compact,
- Different categories of photography - landscape,people,street and others
4: Know Thy Camera
- Sensor & Lens
- Different modes of camera and lens
- What lens to choose & when
- Camera optics - how it captures & creates photo
- How to preserve camera and lens
5: Different types of light and most favorable time in a day to shoot.
- What is composition?
- Basic rules of composition
- How to improve photos by learning composition.
- Analyze photos showing the rules of composition and without.
7: Using Editing tools (PS, LR )
- When to use
- How to use
8: 10 points to remember while shooting.
9: How to earn in photography
10: Framing & Copyright.
- types of frame
- choosing the right frame
- ethical photography
11: Learn about Photography from others
- Visit photography exhibition, attend workshop, read magazine.
- Socialising & marketing
- (facebook,flickr, other photo community)
12: Different photographic places to visit nearby
13: Show some of our work
14: Summarize & Wrapup
15: One outdoor location Shoot
Photography - Level2
This is for those who have completed their Level1 course and are now ready to take a deeper dive into the world of photography. Each topic here delves deep and provides immense information to the participant. The course is a mix of theory, outdoor location shoots and review of the pictures taken.